CEMB truck tire production balancer for non-stop continues 24/7 use on performance tires and others. Comes fully assembled.
The C202SE is a universal wheel balancer that operates at high precision on truck, bus, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and to a rich standard equipment including cones and adapters. Also suitable for motorcycle wheels using optional adapter
CEMB C202SE Industrial Truck Wheel Balancer Features and Benefits
- Pneumatic Shaft Locking
- Pneumatic stationary break useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application. The
- Powerful and ergonomic (soft) type lift enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on shaft.
- Computerized Wheel Balancer for cars and light trucks
- C202SE balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light trucks and Bus, Motorcycles Wheels (with optional adaptors)
- Pedal Operated pneumatic lift
- Fully Automatic cycle with breaking
- Shows static and dynamic unbalance
- Optimization program to compensate the tire unbalance with the rim unbalance
- Self-diagnosis and self-calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
---ounces to grams
---inches to millimeters
---unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.035 ounces (1-5g)
- One Button split & hidden weight program
- Automatic distance and Diameter entry
- Direct weight location program (no repositioning of stick-on weights)
CEMB C202SE Industrial Truck Wheel Balancer Technical Specifications
Power requirements 115V
Max. Power absorbed 0.03 Kw
Shaft Size 40mm
Balancing Speed < 70 rpm truck
Balancing Speed < 100 Rpm car
Balancing Accuracy < 10g truck
Balancing Accuracy < 1g car
Rim diameter 10" - 30"
Rim width 1.5" - 20"
Maximum wheel weight 550 lbs or (250kg)
Operating Temperature °F 32-113 (°C 0-45)
Average Cycle Time 20 seconds truck
Average Cycle Time 8 Seconds car
Packing Dimensions L58" x W43" x H59"
Gross Shipping Weight 575 lbs
CEMB C202SE Industrial Truck Wheel Balancer Standard Accessories
- Standard adapter set with three cones, quick lock ring with hand wheel for wheels with a center hole from Ø from 1.6" to 4.33" (43-110mm).
- 8.5 Super Cone (for G.M.C.-6500 series & International using 19.5 rims) Note: must be used w/3 piece cone kit.
- 3 Piece Truck Cone Kit (same as above, but includes, G.G. spacer ring to fit: (Ford F-350, 450, 550).
- Truck Wheel Weight Pliers
CEMB C202SE Industrial Truck Wheel Balancer Optional Accessories
- SR215/2 Lug Adapter Kit
- Dayton Adaptor 20" - 22.5"
- Dayton Adaptor 22" - 24.5"
CHECK OUT THESE INFORMATIVE RESOURCES IN PDF FORMAT:
WHAT TYPE OF WHEEL BALANCER IS RIGHT FOR YOU? CHECK OUT OUR WHEEL BALANCER GUIDE.