CEMB C212 STANDARD MOTORIZED DIGITAL TRUCK WHEEL BALANCER WITH PNEUMATIC LIFT
FREE SHIPPING! CEMB C212 Digital Truck Wheel Balancer operates at high precision on truck, bus, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and to standard equipment including cones and adapters.
Manufacturer part number: C212
CEMB balancer for truck wheels, heavy duty truck service shops, municipalities, fleet truck tire service companies and all commercial truck tires. CEMB's C212 comes fully assembled.
CEMB C212 Standard Motorized Digital Truck Wheel Balancer Features and Benefits
- Digital Truck Wheel Balancer that operates at high precision on truck, bus, light commercial, and car wheels thanks to a 40mm shaft and to a rich standard equipment including cones and adapters.
- Pneumatic stationary brake useful during wheel mounting and counterweight application. The Powerful and ergonomic (soft) type lift enables excellent centering accuracy of the wheel on shaft.
- C212 balances steel & light alloy wheels of cars, light & heavy commercial trucks and bus
- Multicolored (user friendly) Digital Display Panels
- Pedal Operated Pneumatic Lift
- Fully Automatic Cycle with Breaking
- Shows Static and Dynamic Unbalance
- Optimization Program to compensate the tire unbalance with the rim unbalance
- Self-Diagnosis and Self-Calibration
- Menus for quick selection of the following:
---ounces to grams
---inches to millimeters
---unbalanced thresholds 0.1 or 0.035 ounces (1-5g)
- One Button Split & Hidden Weight Program
- Automatic Distance and Diameter Entry
- Direct weight location program (no repositioning of stick-on weights)
CEMB C212 Standard Motorized Digital Truck Wheel Balancer Technical Specifications
Power Supply: 110V
Max. Power absorbed: 0.03 Kw
Shaft Size: 40mm
Balancing Speed: < 70 rpm truck
Balancing Speed: < 100 Rpm car
Balancing Accuracy: < 10g truck
Balancing Accuracy: < 1g car
Rim Diameter: 10' - 30'
Rim Width: 1.5' - 20'
Maximum Wheel Weight: 550 lbs or (250kg)
Operating Temperature: °F 32-113 (°C 0-45)
Average Cycle Time: 20 seconds truck
Average Cycle Time: 8 seconds car
Packing Dimensions: L58' x W43' x H59'
Gross Shipping Weight: 575 lbs
CEMB C212 Standard Motorized Digital Truck Wheel Balancer Standard Accessories
- Standard adapter set with three cones, quick lock ring with hand wheel for wheels with a center hole from Ø from 1.6' to 4.33' (43-110mm).
- 8.5 Super Cone (for G.M.C.-6500 series & International using 19.5 rims) Note: must be used w/3 piece cone kit.
- 3 Piece Truck Cone Kit (same as above, but includes, G.G. spacer ring to fit: (Ford F-350, 450, 550).
- Truck Wheel Weight Pliers
CEMB C212 Motorized Digital Truck Wheel Balancer Optional Accessories
- Wheel Guard (comes standard with Deluxe Model)
- SR215/2 Lug Adapter Kit
- Dayton Adaptor 20' - 22.5'
- Dayton Adaptor 22' - 24.5
CHECK OUT THESE INFORMATIVE RESOURCES IN PDF FORMAT:
C212 CEMB Standard Motorized Digital Truck Wheel Balancer Specification
WHAT TYPE OF WHEEL BALANCER IS RIGHT FOR YOU? CHECK OUT OUR WHEEL BALANCER GUIDE.