EASTWOOD 12746 TIG200 AC/DC WELDER
FREE SHIPPING! Eastwood 200-amp TIG Welder offers affordable, professional-quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel (sheet, tube or bar stock), and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials up to 1/4" thick.
Manufacturer part number: 12746
Eastwood 200-amp TIG Welder offers affordable, professional-quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel (sheet, tube or bar stock), and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials up to 1/4" thick.
This welder features an AC/DC switch that allows both steels and aluminum to be welded with the same machine. With a 14' torch and a 10' ground cable, get into any space with this exceptional machine. It has pre- and post-flow adjustment knobs to protect weld and torch. Also features a foot pedal to control amperage to enable starting quickly, without the need to dial-in the machine for a specific material. Powered through a NEMA50 plug.
Automatically switches from 110v to 220v depending on input. Infinitely adjustable foot pedal and amperage control allow accurate aluminum welding, and adjustable pre- and post-gas flow results in proper arc starting, stabilization and bead cool-down. Thumb control overrides the foot pedal for out-of-position welding, or when bench welding is not an option.
- Operates on either 110vAC, 15-amp circuit or 220vAC, 30-amp circuit
- 1/4"-thick welding capacity
- High-frequency start for precise arc control
- Square-wave inverter for accurate aluminum welding
- "WP-17"-type torch accepts common cups and collets, up to 1/8" electrodes
- Duty cycle: 45% at 150 amps
Eastwood 12746 Tig 200 AC/DC Welder Requirements:
-220 Volts AC; 30 Amp; Single Phase; NEMA50P Plug
-110 Volts AC; 15 Amp; Single Phase; NEMA50P Plug
-Shielding Gas – 100% Pure Argon Compressed Gas
Eastwood 12746 Tig 200 AC/DC Welder Specifications:
- Includes: 17 Style Torch, Foot Pedal, Regulator, 110VAC Adaptor Cord
- Max Output: 200 Amps AC / DC
- Max Welding Capacity: ¼”
- High Frequency Start
- MOSFET Inverter
- Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, etc.
- AC duty cycle (%): 20-80 (80% at 100 amp- 20% at 200 amp)
- Pulse duty cycle (%): 10-90
- Post gas flow: 2-8 sec
- Pre gas flow: 0.1-1 sec
- Weight: 44lbs
- Warranty: 3 Years
Check out the Eastwood Tig200 Welder, Plasma Cutter and Cart Kit for more savings!
Eastwood TIG 200 Welding System Instructions
Learn How to Set Up the Eastwood Tig 200 Welder