EVERLAST POWERPLASMA 50 PLASMA CUTTER
FREE SHIPPING! Everlast PowerPlasma 50 Plasma cutter cuts virtually any type of metal with ease. Easy pilot arc startup.
SKU: POWERPLASMA 50
Manufacturer part number: POWERPLASMA 50
PowerPlasma 50 Features and Benefits
- Easy starting with Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals.
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease.
- Simple to use torches with inexpensive service parts and consumables.
- High duty cycle @ 60 % of rated amperage capacity.
- Exceptionally clean, smooth cuts.
- Adjustable Post Flow (power plasma only) control up to 60 seconds to improve consumable and torch life.
- Front air pressure adjustment makes adjusting pressure easy and painless. ( Power Plasma only)
- Front air pressure gauge allows quick verification of air pressure.
- Over Current and Air Pressure light indicators keep you updated on your units operating condition.
- Suitable for use with 8500 W "clean power" generators.
**5 Year Warranty**
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Cutting in all conditions where Oxy Fuel cutting is impractical, slow, unsafe, expensive, or otherwise restricted or undesirable.
- Excellent choice for smooth cut requirements without warping metal from high heat input typical of Oxy fuel torches.
- Consumable starter kit
- Water trap/filter
- Air pressure gauge
- Welding helmet with special 7 shade for plasma cutting
- Consumable Kit
- Welding cart
- Virtually all types of metal
The Power Plasma line from EVERLAST offers premium cut quality and cut thickness at one of the best prices in the industry. The 50 - 100 amperage line of plasma cutters has one of the widest ranges available, in 1 and 3 phase designs.
Each model comes ready to cut, with water trap, air connection, extra consumables and lengthy power cord. If you need to cut aluminum or stainless steel, the pilot arc technology delivers consistent cuts. It also excels at cutting expanded metal quickly without having to restart the arc every time, so that cutting speed is maintained without interruption.
Commercial duty cycles of 60% at maximum amperage allow you to keep cutting for extended periods of time without stopping or taking cool down breaks. If you do overextend the duty cycle, the unit is equipped with over-current / overheat protection to prevent costly failures.
Light, portable plasma cutters also use 110 volts with an output of around 12-35 amps. Car manufacturers, customized auto body shops and construction companies all use plasma cutters. Locksmiths also use plasma cutters. A plasma cutter works by forcing gas through a narrow opening and then putting an electric current through that space.
With the help of EVERLAST Power Plasma 50, you can increase the cutting speed even in rough surfaces and expanded metals.
Everlast PowerPlasma 50 Specifications
Everlast PowerPlasma 50 Manual
||Recommended maximum cut @ 10-12 ipm in steel. Decrease by 25-30% for Aluminum
||Maximum severance cut @ 3 ipm in steel
||240 V 1 phase (120/240 optional)
||Blowback type Non-HF
||Automotive, General Repair, Light Industrial, Fabrication, HVAC