EVERLAST POWERPLASMA 60 PLASMA CUTTER
FREE SHIPPING! Everlast PowerPlasma 60 Plasma Cutter cuts virtually any type of metal with ease. Easy pilot arc startup.
SKU: POWERPLASMA 60
Manufacturer part number: POWERPLASMA 60
PowerPlasma 60 Features and Benefits
- Easy starting with Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals.
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease.
- Simple to use torches with inexpensive service parts and consumables.
- High duty cycle @ 60 % of rated amperage capacity.
- Exceptionally clean, smooth cuts.
- Adjustable Post Flow (power plasma only) control up to 60 seconds to improve consumable and torch life.
- Front air pressure adjustment makes adjusting pressure easy and painless. ( PowerPlasma only)
- Front air pressure gauge allows quick verification of air pressure.
- Over Current and Air Pressure light indicators keep you updated on your units operating condition.
- Suitable for use with 11,000 W "clean power" generators.
**5 Year Warranty**
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Cutting in all conditions where Oxy Fuel cutting is impractical, slow, unsafe, expensive, or otherwise restricted or undesirable.
- Excellent choice for smooth cut requirements without warping metal from high heat input typical of Oxy fuel torches.
- Trafimet A81 torch
- Consumable starter kit
- Water trap/filter
- Air pressure gauge
- Welding helmet with special 7 shade for plasma cutting
- Consumable Kit
- Welding cart
- Virtually all types of metal
The EVERLAST 50-100 amp plasma cutters are versatile machines, which come ready to work. Each model has a water trap, air connection, extra consumables and lengthy power cord. You supply the air compressor, line and the power plug.
The front panel of this machine numerous features, including: amp meter, power indicator, low air pressure warning, air pressure gauge, air pressure regulator and auto standard switch. The amp meter registers the present amperage and the power indicator illuminates when the power is on and working.
If the air pressure fails below safe operating levels, and the low air pressure warning immediately registers. The air pressure gauge is dual scaled and the air pressure regulator can increase or decrease the air pressure.
Everlast PowerPlasma 60 Specifications
Everlast PowerPlasma 60 Manual
||Recommended maximum cut @ 10-12 ipm in steel. Decrease by 25-30% for Aluminum
||Maximum severance cut @ 3 ipm in steel
||240 V 1 phase
||Blowback type Non-HF
||Automotive, General Repair, Industrial and Commercial, Fabrication Shop, HVAC, Agricultural