EVERLAST POWERPLASMA 70 PLASMA CUTTER
FREE SHIPPING! Everlast PowerPlasma 70 Plasma Cutter cuts virtually any type of metal with ease. Easy pilot arc startup.
SKU: POWERPLASMA 70
Manufacturer part number: POWERPLASMA 70
PowerPlasma 70 Features and Benefits
- Easy starting with Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals.
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease.
- Simple to use torches with inexpensive service parts and consumables.
- High duty cycle @ 60 % of rated amperage capacity.
- Exceptionally clean, smooth cuts.
- Adjustable Post Flow control up to 60 seconds to improve consumable and torch life.
- Front air pressure adjustment makes adjusting pressure easy and painless.
- Front air pressure gauge allows quick verification of air pressure.
- Over Current and Air Pressure light indicators keep you updated on your units operating condition.
**5 Year Warranty**
Recommended Areas Of Use
- Cutting in all conditions where Oxy Fuel cutting is impractical, slow, unsafe, expensive, or otherwise restricted or undesirable.
- Excellent choice for smooth cut requirements without warping metal from high heat input typical of Oxy fuel torches.
- Trafimet A81 torch
- Consumable starter kit
- Water trap/filter
- Air pressure gauge
- Welding helmet with special 7 shade for plasma cutting
- Consumable Kit
- Welding cart
- Virtually all types of metal
The EVERLAST Power Plasma 70 is a convenient and exceptionally designed product, which has an adjustable post flow with 60-second control to improve consumable and torch life. These machines also often feature on-board air compressors. Larger plasma cutters are 220-volt systems with an output between 50 and 80 amps.
The EVERLAST Power Plasma 70 has an excellent warranty, another example of the service customers enjoy, and the commitment this company has for the welding industry. The user's manual is a thorough but accessible way to maximize the capabilities of this unit.
Everlast PowerPlasma 70 Specifications
Everlast PowerPlasma 70 Manual
||Recommended maximum cut @ 10-12 ipm in steel. Decrease by 25-30% for Aluminum
||Maximum severance cut @ 3 ipm in steel
||240 V 1 phase
||General Repair, Industrial and Commercial, Fabrication /Machine Shop, Agricultrual