To view optional toolbox components, scroll to bottom of page.
The Extreme EX7217RC 17 Drawer Roller Cabinet is among the 72" Professional Series Tool Box Series that have an exclusive patented design. Drawer latch assembly has a self-adjusting spring lever action allowing the latch lever to go up into the lock bar for increased security and smoother drawer action.
There are no spot welds on drawer fronts, hutch or side cabinet. Drawer lock bar assembly uses single cylinder lock design for quick access, and the double steel wall drawer front design gives greater strength to each drawer. The modular drawer design allows drawer configuration to be rotated. There are double channel spot welded support brackets on bottom underside of each drawer reinforces and prevents sagging.
THIS ROLLCAB COMES WITH STAINLESS STEEL TOP AND FREE SHIPPING!
Additional Extreme EX7217RC Roller Cabinet Features Include:
• Drawer back panel designed for rigidity to hold more weight without sagging or flexing.
• Top Sub Weldment keeps the top of the box rigid and stable.
• Side cabinet support bracket mounts under toolbox to give added support to side cabinet.
• Tool Box frame design uses 11 gauge steel for stronger chassis and supports the use of heavy duty casters.
• All drawers extend fully.
See Extreme EX7217 Roller Cabinet Specifications.
Extreme EX7217RC Roller Cabinet Specifications:
• 72”W x 30”D x 46”H
• (6) 6”x 2” casters
• Handle included fits either end
• Extra deep, high gloss powder coat finish
• Drawers with ball bearing glides, all drawers extend fully
• 250 lbs. rating per drawer
• Skid proof drawer liners with top pad made from high density foam
• 17 drawers
• Theft proof lock system
• Shipping weight, 1300 lbs.
The EX7217RC has skid proof drawer liners with top pad made from high density foam. 17 drawers and theft proof lock system are just a few of the incredible features of this 17 drawer roller cabinet.
This roller cabinet comes in red, black, and blue.
Backed by more than 30 years of experience bringing new innovative ideas to the industry, Clark Heintz Tools & Equipment's line of Extreme Tools, Inc. has all the solutions for all your tool storage needs.
Clark Heintz demos features of the EX7217 Roller Cabinet made by Extreme Tools