To view optional toolbox components, scroll to bottom of page.
The Extreme EX7232 is a combination tool box set which includes EX7217 roll cab and EX7215 top chest.
The72" Professional Series tool boxes feature an exclusive patented design. Drawer latch assembly has a self-adjusting spring lever action allowing the latch lever to go up into the lock bar for increased security and smoother drawer action.
There are no spot welds on drawer fronts, hutch or side cabinet. Drawer lock bar assembly uses single cylinder lock design for quick access, and the double steel wall drawer front design gives greater strength to each drawer. The modular drawer design allows drawer configuration to be rotated. There are double channel spot welded support brackets on bottom underside of each drawer reinforces and prevents sagging.
EX7217RC Roller Cabinet Features Include:
• Drawer back panel designed for rigidity to hold more weight without sagging or flexing.
• Top Sub Weldment keeps the top of the box rigid and stable.
• Side cabinet support bracket mounts under toolbox to give added support to side cabinet.
• Tool Box frame design uses 11 gauge steel for stronger chassis and supports the use of heavy duty casters.
• All drawers extend fully.
See Extreme EX7217 Roller Cabinet Specifications.
EX7215CH Top Chest Features Include:
Extreme Tools® 72" 15 Drawer Triple Bank Professional Top Chest has dimensions of 72”W x 30”D x 26-1/4”H. It includes 15 drawers with 30” cabinet depth, as well as two gas lifts to support top lid.
The Extreme EX7215CH is made of super heavy duty steel construction. It also features full extension drawers with heavy-duty ball bearing glides on all drawers, and the drawers can handle a 300 to 600* lb load capacity per drawer (*drawers with double glides).
Also includes theft-proof locking system.
Shipping Weight: 810 lbs.