Tiger Tool 10611 Manual Wheel Stud Service Kit removes and installs 10 studs in only 10-15 minutes!
Under license - U.S. Patent #’s 6,505,390 & 6,618,920
• Remove and install 10 studs in only 10-15 minutes!
• Removal of the hub is not required!
• Eliminates the risk of damage to hubs, seals, wheel bearings, and wheel studs!
• Maximum safety from accurate installations!
• For use on inboard hubs on trucks, semi-trucks, and buses.
• Interchangeable adapters for maximum flexibility
NOTE: Do not use a hammer to remove or install studs while the hub is on bearings. A hammer can cause impact damage to the bearing raceway, which will reduce bearing life. Serious personal injury and damage to components can result." ArvinMeritor (2008) Maintenance Manual MM-0637 (Revised 06-08)
NHProEquip is proud to include Tiger Tool in our product line. As a manufacturer, Tiger Tool has established a fine reputation for its design, and development of unique specialized tools to service the needs of the Light and Heavy-Duty Equipment Industry. In an effort to capitalize on the momentum that this highly successful company has already achieved, Tiger Tool has more recently set out to increase sales through mass distribution, the creation of additional new and innovative tools, strategic alliances with the manufacturers of components that Tiger tools are designed to work on, the highest standard of quality (both in terms of aesthetic appeal, and function) and most of all, service!
Watch this Video to Learn More about Tiger Tool!