TITAN HD2P-11000ACX 2 POST LIFT
FREE SHIPPING! The Titan 11000ACX 2 Post Lift features higher lifting capacity. It boasts an 11,000 lb. capacity and is a two post asymmetric clear floor style lift.
Manufacturer part number: HD2P-11000ACX
The adjustable Titan 11000ACX 2 Post Lift might just be the answer if you are in need of a higher lifting capacity but don't have the ceiling height for a larger lift. This 11,000 lb. capacity two post asymmetric clear floor style lift features adjustable columns that give the lift an overall height of 142" to 146" which gives it the same overall height as the standard 9K clear floor lifts.
Titan 11000ACX 2 Post Lift Features:
- Dual cylinder direct pull lifting. No chains or roller bearings to wear out
- Adjustable two-piece columns
- Padded cut-off bar. Automatic electric override
- Single point lock release
- Free mounting hardware
- Stackable truck adapters
- Powder coat paint finish
Titan 11000ACX 2 Post Lift Specifications:
- Capacity: 11,000 lbs.
- Additional Info: Column height - 142" to 146"
- Width overall: 137 3/8"
- Drive thru clearance: 98 1/2"
- Lifting height: 72"
- Lifting height with adapters: 78 1/2"
- Lowered height: 5 1/2"
- Lifting speed: 50 sec.
- Motor rating: 2HP 220V 20A
- Shipping weight: 2,025 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Structural/ 1 Year Hydraulics and Electronics
Titan 11000ACX 2 Post Lift Manual
All of Titan's products are designed with customer safety in mind and are produced in ISO 9001 factories with standards that meet and, in many cases, exceed the typical industry standards. NHProEquip is proud to offer this line of versatile and high-quality Titan products. Being automobile enthusiasts and motorcycle riders who are involved in the local collector and riding communities, Titan understands the kind of equipment people are looking for and always put the customer first whenever new products are designed. All the Titan Lifts are built with high-grade material and are made to stand up to some serious work loads. When it comes to Titan you can be sure that there is Nothing Stronger.