Reviewing Tool Boxes: How to Choose the Best One for You
The Extreme Tools RX722501HC Top Hutch measures 72" W x 25" D x 22" H. The matching Roll Cabinet is model RX722519RC. Both Cabinets feature polished aluminum side trim and high gloss coat finish.
The front door and top panel open and close smoothly with the aid of 2 strong gas spring struts. A full length one piece polished aluminum handle provides support and easy opening/closing of the door. The lock is centered right at the center of the door to match the bottom Roll cabinet.
The back metal panel of the Hutch features peg board style holes for tool display and organizing, and an height adjustable 10" deep full length shelf.
The shelf accepts a strong 16 gauge power tool rack (included) which can be placed to your liking. A 110 volt power strip with USB ports is also included for charging power tools, laptops, phones, I pads and running speakers etc.
The hutch is designed to accept optional LED light strip.
Dimensions: 72"L X 25"W X 22 1/4"H
Accessory air tool holder included
Rear steel wall of hutch are preformed with 1/4" holes (pegboard style) for organizing tools
Tool storage display shelf
Secure locking door
Door rides on heavy track/channel for easy operation
2 struts assist door travel for smooth operation
110 Volt power strip
More About Upgraded CRX Series Tool Boxes
"Love it. Just bought the black triple bank top and bottom it's a ton of storage for the buck everything seems to be high quality and just as good as Snap On and MAC."
-Nicholas, Newton, NH
Our complete toolbox product line is made by Extreme Tools.
Extreme's RX series toolboxes have been upgraded to our CRX series.
CRX Upgrades include:
Part number (Extreme's "RX" Series) change to CRX to designate the following upgrades:
- All boxes with the CRX prefix are labeled RollCabs.com and follow the same warranty as Extreme Tools products.
- The CRX series (improved features) comes in 55” and 72” sizes with the Rollcabs.com label include heavy duty 150 pound ball bearing drawer glides.
- On all CRX series drawers 4” high or more, where two ball bearing glides are used, the load capacity is 300 pounds.
- CRX series use rubber drawer liners in place of foam drawer liners
- CRX series roll cabinets include new, thick protective work panel in place of foam pad.
- All CRX toolboxes are not only reduced in price but have added benefits compared to the RX Series Extreme Tools' tool boxes!