CRX553012RC rolling tool box features 12 drawers and full-extension ball bearing slides.
Manufacturer part number:
CRX553012RC 55” 12 Drawer Roller Tool Cabinet Features
• 54 5/8”W x 30”D x 46”H
• Expanded Width Drawer Design - 3 extra long full width drawers
• (6) 5” x 2” casters (4 lockable swivel and 2 rigid)
• High Gloss Powder Coat Finish
• Full-width, polished solid aluminum drawer pulls
• Self-latching, quick-release drawer pulls
• Drawers use full-extension ball bearing glides
• Load Capacity: 250* lbs. rating per drawer
• Deep drawers with double slides
• Rubber drawer liners included
• New, Updated durable 1/2" thick top work panel
Reviewing Tool Boxes: How to Choose the Best One for You
More About Upgraded CRX Series Tool Boxes
"Love it. Just bought the black triple bank top and bottom it's a ton of storage for the buck everything seems to be high quality and just as good as Snap On and MAC."
-Nicholas, Newton, NH
Our complete toolbox product line is made by Extreme Tools.
Extreme's RX series toolboxes have been upgraded to our CRX series.
CRX Upgrades include:
Part number (Extreme's "RX" Series) change to CRX to designate the following upgrades:
- All boxes with the CRX prefix are labeled RollCabs.com and follow the same warranty as Extreme Tools products.
- The CRX series (improved features) comes in 55” and 72” sizes with the Rollcabs.com label include heavy duty 150 pound ball bearing drawer glides.
- On all CRX series drawers 4” high or more, where two ball bearing glides are used, the load capacity is 300 pounds.
- CRX series use rubber drawer liners in place of foam drawer liners
- CRX series roll cabinets include new, thick protective work panel in place of foam pad.
- All CRX toolboxes are not only reduced in price but have added benefits compared to the RX Series Extreme Tools' tool boxes!