For limited time, get a FREE Mag Wheel Upgrade with purchase of this tool box - 55" X 25" 12 Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet model# CRX552512RC. The Mag Wheel upgrade is valued at $349, so this is an incredible offer! Call us for more info 603-234-2612. The CRX Series tool boxes are made by Extreme Tools. The CRX Series is based on Extreme's RX Series but with upgrades added! Spend a fraction of what you might for a name brand and get the same quality! See below for some customer reviews comparing these boxes to name brands.
Part number (Extreme's "RX" Series) change to CRX to designate the following upgrades:
- All boxes with the CRX prefix are labeled RollCabs.com and follow the same warranty as Extreme Tools products.
- The CRX series (improved features) comes in 55” and 72” sizes with the Rollcabs.com label include heavy duty 150 pound ball bearing drawer glides.
- On all CRX series drawers 4” high or more, where two ball bearing glides are used, the load capacity is 300 pounds.
- CRX series use rubber drawer liners in place of foam drawer liners
- CRX series roll cabinets include new, thick protective work panel in place of foam pad.
- All CRX toolboxes are not only reduced in price but have added benefits compared to the RX Series Extreme Tools' tool boxes!
"Love it. Just bought the black triple bank top and bottom it's a ton of storage for the buck everything seems to be high quality and just as good as Snap On and MAC."
-Nicholas, Newton, NH
Just unboxed my new toolbox! Extreme Tools. Wow it is so nice I wasn’t sure what to expect since I’ve never seen anyone with this brand. But if your in the market for a new box this is 3x the box for the money compared to anything else. Very impressed. They are very close to and in some ways they are rated better than Snap On. And 1/4 the price. They have the best prices trust me I researched for about a month. And free shipping!!!
-John H., Lowell, Arkansas
New box, came packaged really well. And seems to be on par with other boxes, even impressive next to my coworkers $20000 snapon toolbox with side cabinet.
-Scott, Wiscasset, Maine
-Brian, Pickerington, Ohio