CT Series Standard Package
Quality and durability are essential in air compressor. That’s why FS-Curtis created the CT Series. These reciprocating compressors combine our signature performance and reliability with a simple industrial design, making them the most rugged — and affordable — compressors in their category. The field-proven CT Series will last longer in the same conditions than other compressors that claim 100% cast-iron construction but still use aluminum for critical components. For light automotive, light industrial and other applications, they’re the ideal choice.
Compare ML Series, CA Series and CT Series Compressors here!
CT Series Features:
100% Cast-Iron Cylinders, Cylinder Heads Connecting Rods, And High Pressure Pistons - More Cast-Iron For Longer Service Life.
- Two-stage cast-iron pump is significantly more durable than pumps with aluminum components
- Deep-finned cast-iron cylinders and heads for cool operation
- Industry-leading cast-iron cylinders high-pressure pistons for extreme durability
- Ductile iron crankshaft is stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
Quality Components - Built to last for superior compressor life.
- High-flow, heavy-duty stainless steel channel valve system delivers more cfm per horsepower
- Precision-fit, industrial-grade main roller bearings support all rotating parts for longer pump life
- Robust intercooler increases compressor efficiency
- Oil level sight glass is conveniently located for easy monitoring
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
Value-Minded Industrial Design - Robust Performance At A Lower Cost.
- Provides higher pressures and longer life than single-stage pumps
- Follows the same world-class quality design standards as other FS-Curtis products
- Slow turning pump increases pump life
- Robust design sets the CT Series apart from comparable entry-level models