Launch Tech USA TLT 210-XTR 2 Post Lift is a multipurpose full asymmetric lift that is height and width adjustable and may be installed with a standard or rotated column configuration to accommodate the smallest cars to the largest SUVs and Trucks.
This ALI/ETL Certified lift comes with a one (1) year limited warranty.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage.
- Outer Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Single Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks simultaneously.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with or without rubber pads offering 6.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Stackable Foot Pad Extensions - Extra tall applications are no problem with the two 6” tall and two 3” short extensions.
- Adjustable Column Height - Provides an extra 6” of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights.
- Adjustable Column Width - Provides extra 6” of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop.
- Rotated Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns offset - rotated.
Maximum Lifting Height: 76.4"
Minimum Column Height: 143"
Cylinder Full Height: 145.2"
Total width: 137.9"
Drive-Thru Clearance: 92"
Floor to Overhead Switch: 140"
Front Arm Reach (min / max): 23.6" / 43.5"
Rear Arm Reach (min / max): 38.6" / 61.8"
Screw Pad Height: 4" to 7.5"
Inside Column Width: 101.9"
Motor: 2 HP
Voltage: 208-230 Volt/60hz. Single Phase
Rise Speed: 54 seconds
Max. Load Per Arm: 2500 lbs
Min. Ceiling Height Required: 143.5"
Narrow Bay Setting: Deduct 5.9"
Maximum Column Height: 149"
Ship Weight: 1,570 lbs
Dimensions: 110"L x 24"W X 48"H