Launch Tech USA TLT 211-AS 11000lb 2 Post Lift is a direct drive lift with adjustable column height. It provides an extra 6” of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights.
The TLT 211-AS is a heavy duty lift perfect for lifting the smallest economy cars to the largest SUVs and front-end heavy diesel pickups. The increased productivity to lift both symmetrically or asymetrically assures maximum service bay efficiency.
This ALI/ETL Certified lift comes with a one (1) year limited warranty. This ALI/ETL
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage.
- Outer Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with or without rubber pads offering 6.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
- Stackable Foot Pad Extensions - Extra tall applications are no problem with the four 6” tall and four 3” short extensions.
- Adjustable Column Height - Provides an extra 6” of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights.
- Standard Asymmetric - Lift installed with columns facing each other.
Maximum Lifting Height: 75.6"
Minimum Column Height: 143"
Cylinder Full Height: 145.4"
Total width: 137.8"
Drive-Thru Clearance: 96"
Floor to Overhead Switch: 140"
Front Arm Reach (min / max): 23.6" / 39.4"
Rear Arm Reach (min / max): 38.6" / 61.8"
Screw Pad Height: 4.3" to 7.8"
Inside Column Width: 108"
Motor: 2 HP
Voltage: 208-230 Volt/60hz. Single Phase
Rise Speed: 54 seconds
Max. Load Per Arm: 2750 lbs
Min. Ceiling Height Required: 143.5"
Narrow Bay Setting: Non-Adjustable
Maximum Column Height: 149"
Ship Weight: 1,940 lbs
Dimensions: 110"L x 24"W X 48"H