Economical, high quality, clear floor chain-over lift with dual point lock release, steel pulleys, high strength equalization cables and double telescoping screw pads configured to accommodate the smallest Cars to the SUV's and Trucks.
The TLT240SC clear floor lift is width adjustable and may be installed in a standard or rotated column configuration. The TLT240SC comes with a one (1) year limited warranty.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rubber Door Guards - Provides added security against door damage.
- Hose Guards - Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Dual Point Lock Release - Allows technicians to disengage both column locks independently.
- Heavy-Duty Arm Restraint System - Oversize rugged steel gears, pins, and springs for trouble free operation.
- Double Telescoping Screw Pads - Used with rubber pads offering 2.5” adjustment for complete vehicle coverage.
Capacity: 9,000 lbs
Height Overall: 151"
Width Overall w/Power Unit: Symmetric: 134" Asymmetric: 140"
Max. Lift Height: 73"
Width Between Columns: 108"
Min. Pad Height: 4"
Drive Thru Clearance: Symmetric: 98" Asymmetric: 95"
Lifting Speed: 50 Seconds
Clear Floor/Floor Plate: Clear Floor
Arm Reach - min/max: 31.5" - 47"
Narrow Bay Setting: Deduct 5.9"
Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs
Cable Diameter: 3/8"
Column Size: 11.34 x 7.5"
Column Steel Thickness: 6mm
Carriage Steel Thickness: 6mm
Arm Steel Thickness: 6mm, 8mm
Ship Weight: 1,500 lbs
Ship Dimensions: 110"L x 24"W X 48"H
Power: 208-230 Volt/60hz./Single Phase