Masterline is the most robust, heavy duty reciprocating air compressor lineup available. The perfect combination of quality components and efficient design make the ML Series rugged, affordable and smart. Because every model is built tough to last a lifetime in demanding working conditions, the ML Series is an outstanding alternative to splash-lubricated reciprocating compressors and small rotary compressors. Choose higher quality. Choose superior durability. Choose ML Series pressure lubricated air compressors.
Compare ML Series, CA Series and CT Series Compressors here!
ML Series Features:
Centro-Ring Pressure Lubrication - Patented FS-Curtis design.
- Proprietary technology is an FS-Curtis exclusive
- Supplies pressurized oil internally to all bearings and critical wear surfaces through the rifle-drilled crankshaft and connecting rods
- Helps ensure maximum uptime and increase service life
100% Cast-Iron Cylinders, Cylinder heads, connecting rods, and crankshaft - All cast-iron where it counts for longer life with less maintenance.
- Some pumps claim 100% cast-iron yet still have aluminum cylinders, cylinder heads, connecting rods and crankshafts – not FS-Curtis
- Ductile cast-iron crankshaft and connecting rods are stronger, more corrosion-resistant and less likely to break
- Slow-turning pump increases pump life
- Rugged parts and construction for industrial performance
Quality Components - Built for 100% continuous duty.
- Industry-leading stainless-steel valve assemblies for increased airflow and reliability
- Oversized tapered main roller bearings to ensure long life
- Premium finned intercooler maximizes heat dissipation
- Metal intake filter/silencer is superior to plastic
- Heavy-duty stamped-steel belt guard
- Suction valve head unloaders for continuous running air compressors
Simplex compressors are well suited for common applications where only one compressor is needed.
- Magnetic motor starter
- Manual tank drain
- Oil sight glass
- Mounted on heavy gauge metal base
- 120 gallon air receiver available on 25-30 HP
- Factory oil filled
Duplex compressors are ideal when there are varying demand levels during operation. By alternating demand across two pumps, a duplex compressor also delivers longer pump life. The redundant pumps ensure you’ll always have air, eliminating maintenance downtime.
- Alternator control panel comes mounted with magnetic motor starters and thermal overload protection
- Compressors alternate during normal operation
- Both compressors run when system demands
- Duplex design reduces electrical cost and eliminates downtime
- Factory oil filled
FS CURTIS ML SERIES AIR COMPRESSORS BROCHURE
FS CURTIS ML SERIES AIR COMPRESSORS USER MANUAL
FS CURTIS ML5 SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML7.5 SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML10 SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML15 SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML15+ SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML20 SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML20+ SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML25 SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
FS CURTIS ML30 SIMPLEX AIR COMPRESSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS