MTS 180/200 Mig Tig Stick Welder is 110/230V and packaged for Mig and Stick welding; Tig welding accessories are optional.
Manufacturer part number:
MTS MIG/MMA-180/200 Mig Tig Stick Welder is 110/230V, lightweight, and portable! It is packaged for Mig and Stick welding; Tig welding accessories are optional.
MTS MIG/MMA-180/200 is a compact dual voltage inverter-based multi-function MIG welding machine. The MIG function allows you to weld with both gas shielded and gasless wires. The MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron, stainless and low hydrogen. The machine comes complete with a quality carry bag, power adapter, MIG torch, ARC lead sets and regulator. A semi-industrial machine, featuring both 115V and 230v single phase allows for portability, and is ideal for general fabricators, maintenance workshops, and home workshops.
• DUAL VOLTAGE (115~230V) - SINGLE PHASE
• LATEST IGBT + SMT TECHNOLOGY
• NEW ERGONOMIC PORTABLE DESIGN
• MIG/MAG WITH GAS & GASLESS FUNCTION
• OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION
• THERMAL OVERLOAD PROTECTION
• SPOOL GUN READY (SPOOL GUN OPTIONAL)
• STEPLESS VOLTAGE & WIRE SPEED CONTROL
• GEARED WIRE DRIVE MECHANISM
• INTERNAL WIRE FEEDER TAKES UP TO 8" Ø SPOOL
• MMA - HOT START – ANTI STICK
|Power Supply / Phases (V-Ph):
||115V/230V - 1 ±15%
|Rated Input Power (KVA):
|Welding Current Range:
|No-Load Voltage (V):
|Duty Cycle @ 104ºF:
||19.1" x 7.3" x 14.6"