Tiger Tool 10410 Slack Adjuster Puller aids the removal of virtually all Haldex self-adjusting slack adjusters.
Manufacturer part number:
New and improved design accommodates the removal of virtually all Haldex self-adjusting slack adjusters including, left offset, right offset, and standard elongated arm designs from either side!
- High strength ADI and steel castings.
- CNC machined, billet 4140 forcing screws.
- Grade 8 attaching hardware.
- Eliminates dangerous hammering and cutting torch methods.
- Designed for high capacity pull. Can be used with a 1/2" impact wrench.
- Simple to slip on for instant results.
Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
Clark Heintz Tools & Equipment, LLC is proud to include Tiger Tool in our product line. As a manufacturer, Tiger Tool has established a fine reputation for its design, and development of unique specialized tools to service the needs of the Light and Heavy-Duty Equipment Industry. In an effort to capitalize on the momentum that this highly successful company has already achieved, Tiger Tool has more recently set out to increase sales through mass distribution, the creation of additional new and innovative tools, strategic alliances with the manufacturers of components that Tiger tools are designed to work on, the highest standard of quality (both in terms of aesthetic appeal, and function) and most of all, service.